If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (208) 375-0300

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Eagle, Idaho Grease Fire

Damage caused by a fire is devastating for your family and your home. It’s a stressful and confusing time, so you’ll need a caring expert to guide you through this crisis. Our professionals will always treat you with respect and empathy, and we’ll always treat your home and belongings with great care.

Here at SERVPRO we take a lot of pride in restoring our customers homes. The photos below show the progression of cleaning smoke and soot residue from a grease fire off of a homeowners kitchen cabinets. Give us a call at (208)375-0300 to help you make it "Like it never even happened."