Treasure Valley property managers, you need to take action within 4 hours of water damage to minimize secondary and permanent damage
reasure Valley Property managers - Taking action during the first 24 hours following water damage will help prevent secondary or permanent damage to your units.
That is why within 4 hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO of Boise/Meridian franchise professional will be on-site to help ensure water damage is handled by completing the following steps:
- Intake – ask client questions to determine which size crew, how many pieces of equipment, and what precautions to take.
- Inspection– Using information from phone intake, SERVPRO of Boise/Meridian will inspect all affected areas to determine the extent of water damage and will review the inspection with you to answer any questions before beginning work.
- Emergency service- SERVPRO of Boise/Meridian will begin by extracting the excess water and preparing the area for drying for each unit. They will explain the needed emergency services to you as well as the tenant, step by step.
- Document pre-existing damage and damage caused by water.
- Arrange for contents to be restored or disposed of, with the owner's signature and insurance approval (if applicable).
- Monitoring- monitor drying of structure and contents to ensure they are dried to appropriate industry standards; updates will be consistently communicated with you and your insurance company.
- Reinstall flooring and clean the affected areas of your property as well as arrange for the reinstallation of walls, baseboard, or other materials.
- Final walk-through will be conducted with you to help ensure the property was restored to preloss conditions.
By following these steps, SERVPRO of Boise/Meridian will efficiently dry and restore your structure to its preloss condition with minimal impact on tenants, the structure, and contents while also reducing secondary damage and permanent damage to your property following water damage.
About SERVPRO of Boise/Meridian
SERVPRO of Boise/Meridian specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration by the IICRC-industry certification standards. Rest assured that our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. We serve the Treasure Valley residents and property managers.